Papers by David Kaplan
This is a collection of philosophical papers by David Benjamin Kaplan.
- (1966) Review of Kripke, "Semantical analysis of modal logic I. Normal modal propositional calculi".
- (1967) Review of Vincent, "The Paradoxes of Confirmation".
- (1967) Review of Alexander, Agassi, Alexander, and Watkins.
- (1967) Review of Sharpe, "Validity and the Paradox of Confirmation".
- (1967) Review of Watkins, Hempel, Watkins, Scheffler, Watkins, and Scheffler.
- (1969) Review of Geach, "Russell on meaning and denoting".
- (1969) Review of Searle, "Russell's Objections to Frege's theory of sense and reference".
- (1969) Review of Jager, "Russell's Denoting Complex".
- (1969) Review of Garver, "Varieties of Use and Mention".
- (1966) Review of Butler, "The Scaffolding of Russell's Theory of Descriptions".
Compiled by Peter van Elswyk and maintained by Andrew M. Bailey. I maintain similar collections of papers by Peter van Inwagen, John Martin Fischer, David Lewis, and Alvin Plantinga.
(Last updated: 1/20/2014)